PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management Experts. Experience Matters.
Enterprise Learning Management is a key component in an integrated and effective HR program. PeopleSoft's ELM solution provides continuous learning opportunities for your employees and improves workforce competency through the delivery and tracking of your organization's educational programs
- SpearMC PeopleSoft ELM consulting professionals bring real-world experience and hands-on involvement to every engagement.
- Blended Learning
- Curriculum Definition
- Learning Plans
- Attendance and Grading
- ELM Workflow Configuration
- Automated Notifications
- Implementation Strategy
- Upgrade Assessment and Scoping
- Systems Architecture
- Project Management
- ELM Training
- Secondary Media Sources
- EHS Applications
- Core PeopleSoft HR
- Talent Management
- ePerformance Management
- HCM Successioin Planning
- Campus Solutions
- PeopleSoft Financials
PeopleSoft ELM Experts
Experience MattersLearning Plans and Learning Objectives
- Employees, Managers, and Administrators can create learning plans, or paths of learning, to meet business or personal learning goals.
- Define learning programs that group a variety of topics into sections and guide learners through the courses needed to complete the program.
- Instructors can view class rosters and easily mark attendance and set grades or better yet automate the process by using flexible business rules
- ELM supports learning enrollment for both employee and manager self-service and individual or mass enrollments through an administrative process
- Support for next generation blended learning such as eLearning, webcasts, instructor-led, blogs, discussions and electronic media
- Employees and Managers can submit requests for additional courses and classes to be offered to meet their learning needs.
- Course Catalogs allow learners and managers to find and enroll themselves or their team members in the published classes that meet their requirements
- Targeted messaging is a key function that keeps employees in touch with the latest training requirements and learning opportunities needed to maintain compliance andimprove their job performance