Title: Manager Oracle Cloud Practice
Skills: Manager Oracle Cloud Practice
Date Posted: 01/02/2018
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: $135,000
Travel Required: Yes
- Define operational, management and executive level reporting requirements and build Business Intelligence reports and executive dashboards using Big Data Discovery, Visual Analyzer, Endeca, OBIEE(12c), Data Visualization Desktop (DVD) and Tableau.
- Define Business Requirements and translate them into programmatic applications configuration using MDM (master data management) and Data Quality Functions of BI application.
- Develop data models, harmonized data elements and reporting using BI Cloud Services (BICS), Big Data and Hadoop architecture.
- Management design workshops, implement suggested approach, client interface and training.
- Conduct requirements gathering, current state system, and fit-gap analysis, and feasibility studies, analyze multiple data sources and build logical and physical data models using ERWIN.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the functions and procedures involved in the implementation and maintenance of all Oracle Cloud modules
- Consults with end users and facilitates planning, application, and functional design sessions with stakeholders from internal departments to reach consensus on system needs and requirements
- Analyzes requirements and findings to develop end-to-end solutions
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science, Info Systems or related field plus 5 years of professional experience. Requires proficiency in the following skills through education, experience or training.
- Hadoop, BICS, OBIEE 12c/11.1.1.x/10.1.3.x, Big Data Discovery (BDD), Endeca, OBIA 11.x/7.9.x,