Title: PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Date Posted: 6/1/2018
Location: Seattle, WA
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: Competitive
Travel Required: Yes
We are seeking a full time PeopleSoft Business Analyst with expertise in Financials and Supply Chain Management modules. This position is located in Seattle, WA.
Reporting directly to Managing Director of Pacific NW region, the consultant will be part of the Solutions Delivery and Managed Services team, working independently to support Implementation and Upgrade Projects, Testing as a Service, Selective Adoption and PUM evaluation, Managed Services and Project Delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focused primarily on PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management.
- Support Managed Services delivery through creating and maintaining test scripts across PeopleSoft FSCM application suite. Execution of PeopleSoft Test Framework supporting Testing as a Service delivery.
- PeopleSoft Update Manager image evaluation and analysis. Produce summarized reporting consistent with client needs.
- Provide Security Administration services and redesign as needed.
- Support Project Implementations through requirements gathering and documentation, design, configuration, testing, training and support.
- Consults with end users and facilitates planning, application, and functional design sessions with stakeholders from internal departments to reach consensus on system needs and requirements.
- Analyzes requirements and findings to develop end-to-end solutions.
- Some Travel Required
- Demonstrated experience (3-5 years) PeopleSoft analysis, design, configuration, testing and delivery.
- Strong organizational skills (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator. May work independently or as part of a project implementation team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Success in designing and leading requirements discovery sessions including use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process modeling, and workflow analysis.
- Excellent organization, teamwork, problem-solving, presentation, customer service & communication (verbal & written) skills.
- Experience with SQL, ETL, database design and SDLC concepts.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in global environments desirable.
This is an exempt position and the salary is commensurate with experience. The company offers a generous benefits package including PTO, medical/health insurance, 401k.
Send us an email with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com