Title: PeopleSoft Systems Administrator
Date Posted: 2/10/2019
Location: Phoenix (Tempe), AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: Competitive
Travel Required: No
We are seeking a full time PeopleSoft Systems Analyst with expertise in PeopleSoft Administration, Security, PeopleSoft Test Framework and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This position is located in Phoenix/Tempe, AZ.
Reporting directly to West Coast leadership, this position will be part of the Solutions Delivery and Managed Services team, working independently to support Implementation and Upgrade Projects, Testing as a Service, Selective Adoption and PUM evaluation, Managed Services and Project Delivery.
- Preferred Certification = PeopleSoft, PeopleTools and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect (OCI IaaS/PaaS)
- Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft Systems Administration, Oracle and MS-SQL Database Administration, PeopleSoft Security, PeopleSoft Test Framework, PUM Updates and PeopleTools Patching.
- Experience migrating PeopleSoft On-Prem ERP to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS).
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and a self-motivator.
- Will work independently or as part of a project implementation team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Excellent organization, teamwork, problem-solving, presentation, customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience in global environments desirable.
This is an exempt position and the salary is commensurate with experience. The company offers a generous benefits package including PTO, medical/health insurance, 401k.
Send us an email with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com