CUSTOM-TAILORED. FLEX PRICING. ROLL-OVER HOURS.
DOMESTIC RESOURCES. PLANNED PROJECTS.
Managed Services Include:
- Dedicated Support Manager and Ticketing System
- Named Domestic Support Resources with Assigned Backups
- Professional Intake of Requests, Triage, Prioritization, Documentation
- Domestic Support Hours with Best-in-Class Service Level Agreements
- Monthly Reporting: SLA Case Metrics, Issue Summary, Outstanding Tasks
Functional Support Services:
- Resources with Deep Business and System Analysis Skills
- Domain Expertise with Delivery of Individualized Solutions
- Knowledge and Delta Training on Latest PUM Functionality
- Configuration of new PeopleSoft PUM and Fluid UI Features
- Access to PeopleSoft Learning Pass (annual subscription included)
Technical Support Services:
- PeopleTools Patching, Elasticsearch and Kibana Configuration
- PeopleSoft Development, Integration, Fluid UI Configuration
- PeopleSoft System Administration, DBA and Performance Tuning
- PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (optional service)
- PeopleSoft PUM Update and Testing Services (optional service)
- PeopleSoft Security, Hardening, Duo MFA (optional service)
- PeopleSoft Data Archiving (optional service)
Additional Support Benefits:
- Customers are served with complete end-to-end PeopleSoft Managed Services delivered by PeopleSoft Support teams out of our domestic offices
- Unused support hours may rollover, accrue and be used for PeopleSoft Consulting, Training, Advisory Services, Testing-as-a-Service and Planned Projects.
- We work with you to customize a package based on your company’s unique needs. Then, our PeopleSoft experts deliver proactive maintenance with industry-leading service level agreements, as well as prompt support from specialists with domain expertise.