GET CURRENT. STAY CURRENT.
PeopleSoft Reconnect 2022: PTF Case Study at RWJ Barnanas Health
So you made it to the latest version of PeopleSoft. But are you current with the latest image update? That’s the question PeopleSoft customers are facing. Oracle is releasing thousands of new features and functions, bundled frequently into PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager Images (PI). Staying current requires analyzing and testing each PI to evaluate if and how it fits within your organization — a time-consuming and tedious task.
SpearMC’s Testing as a Service (TaaS) solution enables PeopleSoft customers to focus on their core business, while reducing internal testing support efforts. It is ideal for customers who prefer to outsource automated testing for PUM updates and PeopleTools Upgrade projects. Our TaaS solution makes use of delivered PTF and enhances it with our custom-built ‘Testing Grounds’ bolt-on to make the test execution and reporting efficient.
TESTING AS A SERVICE ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Conduct regression testing of impacted modules directly linked to PUM images
- Ensuring that customizations existing prior to PUM update function accurately
- Outsource testing and PI evaluation activities to PUM and PTF experts
- Replace manual testing with test automation for Unit, Systemic, Integration and Regression testing
- Reduce effort/cost of PI and regular enhancement project regression testing
- Easily migrate automated test cases across environments
- Evaluate test results and PI reports to make informed decisions and stay current