- Department of General Services CMAS: #3-22-04-1008 (expires 07/25/2026)
Leveraged Procurement Agreements for CA entities
About These AgreementsSpearMC participates in several Leveraged Procurement Agreements to meet the needs of any California governmental entity or local governmental body, including cities, counties, University of California, California State University, California Community Colleges and K-12 schools empowered to expend public funds. Our Master Enabling Puchasing Agreements authorizes all California State University (CSU) and University of Caalifornia (UC) campuses to add a powerful member to your PeopleSoft Team.
Benefits of an MEA
- Negotiated rates for Oracle-PeopleSoft services and training
- Standard CSU/UC task order for services
- Comprehensive background screening
- Local, California-based account team
- Streamlined procurement process
- Temp-to-Perm conversion schedule
No Need for an RFP!
- Master Enabling Agreement for IT Staffing: #150516 (since 2016 – expires 07/31/2024)
- Master Enabling Agreement for Oracle-PeopleSoft Consulting: #2020002642 (since 2020 – expires 09/30/2025)
Dedicated Account Team
Ready at a moments Notice!
Cameron McClurg, Vice President firstname.lastname@example.org