Title: Director – Product and Services
Skills: PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM Applications, PeopleSoft Test Framework and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Date Posted: 7/1/2019
Location: Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: Competitive
Travel Required: Yes
We are seeking a full time Director – Product and Services with expertise in Oracle-PeopleSoft Applications, Technology and Business Processes. Specific expertise required with PeopleSoft FSCM/HCM Applications, PeopleSoft Test Framework and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This position is located in Scottsdale (AZ).
This is a senior level managerial position reporting directly to the firm’s executive leadership, this position will be part of the Product and Strategy team, working independently to support PeopleSoft Upgrade Projects, Managed Services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Services, and Project Delivery. This role will have managerial responsibilities.
- Preferred Certification = PeopleSoft, PeopleTools and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect (OCI IaaS/PaaS)
- Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft Systems Administration, Oracle and MS-SQL Database Administration, PeopleSoft Security, PeopleSoft Test Framework, PUM Updates and PeopleTools Patching.
- Experience migrating PeopleSoft On-Prem ERP to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS/PaaS).
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and a self-motivator.
- Will work independently or as part of a project implementation team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
- Excellent organization, teamwork, problem-solving, presentation, customer service and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Experience in global environments desirable.
This is an exempt position and the salary is commensurate with experience. The company offers a generous benefits package including bonus, PTO, medical/health insurance, 401k.
Send us an email with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org