Title: Manager – Oracle EPM
Skills: Business Development & Project Delivery
Date Posted: 6/19/2019
Location: Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: Competitive
Travel Required: Yes
SpearMC, an Oracle Platinum Partner with application expertise in PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Oracle EPM Cloud and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, is seeking a Manager to lead our Oracle Hyperion and Oracle Cloud EPM practice. By managing our Oracle EPM practice, you will have the opportunity to develop a practice, drive business development and help our clients utilize Oracle products to achieve their business goals. At SpearMC, you will Manage Sales Opportunities, Participate in Recruiting, Manage Resources and Deliver Best in Class Solutions.
We are the only Platinum Partner with Oracle Applications Managed Partner status focusing on PeopleSoft, Hyperion, and EPM Cloud. SpearMC is well positioned with key internal Oracle sales, technology, product and channel relationships. With a full suite of offerings from Consulting to Resale to Training, and specializations in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Oracle Applications, we receive a steady stream of new leads daily.
This position will hit the ground running with a long list of prospects and in-flight projects. Our goal is to provide vast flexibility and support to this position. You will be responsible for helping build a practice while joining an extremely successful and dynamic leadership team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Focused on Hyperion Planning, HFM, and Oracle Cloud EPM.
- Respond to customer requests for information and proposals.
- Evaluate and Recruit EPM talent. Build and oversee Project Teams.
- Demonstrate functionality, present solutions and sell ideas.
- Plan, build and market EPM offerings utilizing SpearMC’s existing marketing engine and framework.
- Proven demonstrable Oracle business development and/or implementation experience and are considered a thought leader int he EPM world.
- Multiple Oracle EPM Implementation projects: oversight and/or delivery.
- Experience recruiting and managing consulting resources.
- Experience putting together proposals and selling your ideas to C-level Senior Leadership.
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple threads in flight at any one time.
This is a well compensated position with a base salary and bonus structure linked to sales and project delivery. The company offers a generous benefits package including PTO, medical/health insurance, 401k.
Send an email with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.