Title: Test Automation Engineer
Skills: Quality Assurance and Test Automation Tools
Date Posted: 1/08/2018
Location: Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: Competitive
Travel Required: No
We are seeking a full time Test Automation Engineer with expertise in PeopleSoft Test Framework, Fluid, Java/Selenium, Jenkins and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. This position is in Phoenix (Scottsdale), AZ.
Reporting directly to West Coast leadership, this position will be part of the Solutions Delivery and Managed Services team, working independently to support Implementation and Upgrade Projects, Testing as a Service, Selective Adoption and PUM evaluation, Managed Services and Project Delivery.
- 4 years Bachelor Degree/MCA or minimum 4 years of prior experience in QA automation or related field preferred.
- PeopleSoft, PeopleTools, PeopleSoft Test Framework and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure , Java/Selenium, Jenkins and/or other open source automation tools.
- Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework, Oracle and MS-SQL Databases, PeopleSoft Security, PeopleSoft Test Framework.
- Demonstrated experience with Java/Selenium, Jenkins, Jmeter, SoapUI and other open source test automation tools.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, consulting and developing solutions in the area of quality assurance and test.
- Strong business process knowledge in one or more functional areas of ERP – Finance, Supply Chain, Human Capital.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and a self-motivator.
- Will work independently or as part of a project implementation.
- Excellent organization, teamwork, problem-solving, presentation, customer service and communication (verbal and written)
- Experience in global environments desirable.
This is an exempt position and the salary is commensurate with experience. The company offers a generous benefits package including PTO, medical/health insurance, 401k.