Master Enabling Agreement with 23 CSU campuses
Award of a Master Enabling Puchasing Agreement authorizes all 23 California State University (CSU) Campuses to add a powerful member to your IT Applications Team. SpearMC, a California-based Oracle Platinum Partner, is available to assist CSU campuses with their IT Application needs.
Benefits of the MEA Agreement
- No lengthy RFP Process
- Fulfillment of resource requests in 2-3 business days
- Established Fee structure
- Dedicated SpearMC Points of Contact
- Comprehensive Screening Process
- No complicated Payroll processing
No Need for an RFP!
IT Temporary Staffing(6 month limit)
- Business Analysts
- Programmer Analysts
- Project Managers
- Specialized Subject Matter Experts
- Data Warehouse Developers
- Project Coordinators
Direct Placement Recruiting
- 18% Fee Rate
- 90 Day Guarantee
- Security Background Checks
- Comprehensive Reference Process
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
- SpearMC provides temp-to-perm conversion schedules for candidates engaged on a temporary basis with the possibility of applying for a permanent position at a later date.
Dedicated Account Team
Ready at a moments Notice!
Logesh Balasubramaniam, Managing Director email@example.com