Your workforce requires having the knowledge, skills and abilities that align with your organization’s goals and objectives. PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) applications automatically direct your team to the learning programs which support your business.
Deliver knowledge, skills and learning with Enterprise Learning Management
Implement and Maintain PeopleSoft ELM
Our Experts Deliver Success
Implement or Get Trained on PeopleSoft ELM from Application Experts
Expert SpearMC professionals help you discover how learners and managers can use the system’s self-service features to find courses and programs that meet specific learning objectives. Learn how to enroll, launch webcasts, monitor progress and submit learning requests.
Four-Day ELM Course
Available live on-site or virtually, this course introduces participants to the functionality and key concepts of the stand-alone, internet-based ELM solution that enables enterprises to deliver courses and content to learners — whether they are customers, partners, suppliers or employees — from a variety of sources.
- Define learning objectives
- Setup of organizations, learners and resources
- Track enrollment fees and chargebacks
- Create and maintain the learning catalog
- Administer enrollment-related tasks
- Perform instructor tasks, such as grading and marking attendance
- Managing learning requests
- Forecasting demand for learning
- Learner and Manager Self=Service
- Importing Course Catalog Content
- Setup and use of Certifications Programs