Evergreen’s single-admin model created inconsistencies in service and caused architectural and service methodologies to stagnate.
System Administrators provide around-the-clock support and leverage an extensive network of backup admins to resolve one-off, rare issues.
- Overall Operational Support
- Environment Lifecycle Management
- Database Administration
- Patching and Proactive Health Checks
- Modernized the platform
- Exposed risk areas with mitigation plans
- Created and enforced best practice methodologies
- Continued to provide 24/7, SLA-governed support with reporting