2022 PeopleSoft Innovator. With the help of SpearMC, First Financial Northwest Bank (FFNWB) migrated their accounting, asset management and accounts payable functions to PeopleSoft FSCM in four months — all with minimal internal resources and no in-house infrastructure.
FFNWB’s Fiserv Financial Accounting Solution was not scaling with their needs. It was slow, lacked security and functionality, and left their team powerless to enhance the system or add new features.
A guided approach through the process of migrating from Fiserv to PeopleSoft FSCM on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). This new solution would include scaling computing power and storage, disaster recovery, and network-to-network security. Additionally, SpearMC would continue to provide Managed Services so FFNWB could keep their PeopleSoft system running at peak performance without adding internal support staff.
- Built Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) tenancy and PeopleSoft environments
- Trained FFNWB on PeopleSoft Core Financials and gathered requirements
- Facilitated system design workshops and validated proof of concept
- Configured and tested PeopleSoft, leveraging mostly remote resources
- Provided testing and training support, managed cutover and ensured post-launch stabilization
With the help of SpearMC, First Financial Northwest Bank migrated their accounting, asset management, and accounts payable functions to PeopleSoft FSCM in four months, with minimal internal resources and no in-house infrastructure.