Through the use of our structured, three-phase Oracle Assessment and Roadmap methodology, PeopleSoft experts will assess your current application state and provide a recommendation through a best-in-class plan to get the full benefit out of your Oracle-PeopleSoft licenses. This roadmap will allow you to visualize an ROI by reducing PeopleSoft boundary applications and fully leveraging the software functionality that’s already available for you.
Derive Maximum Value From Your Oracle-PeopleSoft Footprint
Using SpearMC's proven methodology to assess the current and roadmap the future, your team will:
- Understand your pain points and PeopleSoft application gaps.
- Develop a two- to five-year PeopleSoft applications roadmap.
- Align the 3 Ps: People, Process, Platform.
- Plan ahead for production support staffing and project resourcing.
- Proactively address end-of-life software and hardware.
- Stay current on PeopleTools and Images with a regular cadence.
- Receive guidance on infrastructure, hosting and system administration.
- Collaborate with Oracle experts and peers.
Building a Successful Oracle-PeopleSoft Roadmap
We follow a structured approach for gathering information, analyzing issues, identifying pain points and proposing applicable solutions. Our recommendations encompass the people, end-to-end processes and technology aspects associated with your PeopleSoft platform.
Example PeopleSoft Assessment Types and Scopes
Specific System/Process Areas
- Payroll – GL Integration
- Interunit Accounting
- Segregation of Duties
- Timesheet – Payroll Upload Process
- Procure-to-Pay Process
- Benefits Administration Modernization
System Utilization and Currency
- Get Current Assessments
- Maximizing ROI in PeopleSoft
Case Study: PeopleSoft HCM Assessment and Roadmap
- Assessed PeopleSoft HCM people, processes and platforms
- Targeted Fluid benefits, talent acquisition manager, mobile
- Defined projects for Fluid job data, eComp, position management
- Developed 5-Year HCM applications roadmap